ACHIEVING AS A LEADER
Managers and leaders like you are called on to use their expertise and influence to drive their people and company forward on a daily basis.
Staying competitively engaged and ahead of the curve can be challenging and even daunting, especially in today’s dynamic business environment.
As you perform and deliver at an accelerated pace, your need to acquire and reshape your leadership skills, behaviors and career strategies can be critical to your success.
WorkingMatters works with high level managers and top-line executives who seek coaching for themselves, independent of the company that employs them.
Leaders who come to WorkingMatters want to take personal responsibility for their career and future. They are looking to acquire the skills for delivering results that keep them at the top of their organization and within the leadership pipeline.
Our coaching will help you achieve greater results for:
• Defining goals and strategies for moving your career and deliverables forward
• Increasing your political savvy for effectively engaging at the highest level of your organization and community
• Positioning yourself for inclusion in new projects and opportunities that result in additional visibility and recognition
• Acquiring greater leadership skills and influence for motivating your people
• Networking more strategically both internally and externally
• Demonstrating strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
• Exuding an executive presence and impact
• Eliminating obstacles that may derail your career and success
Being part of the leadership team has its rewards. Let us help you achieve the rewards that come with performing at the highest leadership level. Contact WorkingMatters today
“Working with Linda over this past year has had a large impact on my success. I learned so much about myself and how my leadership style impacts others. The new skills I’ve acquired played an important role in my recently appointed VP position. Linda’s style was perfect for me as she not only held me accountable but challenged me to stretch and perform at a higher level.”
© 2010 WorkingMatters Web site design by Quantum-Think Web site has been optimized for Internet Explorer 8 and Firefox 3.5.7